rng2cpp.cpp build fail with qt5.5

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri May 29 00:03:41 BST 2015

Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015, 22:44:04 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Okay. Now that I understand completely why it is needed, no objections from
> my side (in version which keeps the #if QT_VERSION < 0x040800 branches):
> #include <QtGlobal>
>   #include <QSharedPointer>
>   #include <QStringList>
> +#include <QSet>
> +#include <QVector>
>
>   #if QT_VERSION < 0x040800
>   #   define assert(cond, what) (Q_ASSERT_X(cond, "",
> qPrintable(QString(what))))
>   #else
> -#   define assert(cond, what) (Q_ASSERT_X(cond, "", qPrintable(what)))
> +#   define assert(cond, what) Q_ASSERT_X(cond, "", qPrintable(what))
>  #endif
>
> Treeve, do you have push rights for the Calligra repo, or shall I commit for
> you?

Simply commited the fix meanwhile to the "frameworks" branch. Hopefully you
can confirm it builds also for you now without your local patch.

Looking forward for more patches from you, and thanks again for this one :)

Future patches ideally you would send in via https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/
, it makes handling and commenting the patches easier for us.

Cheers
Friedrich