Please stop sending me e-mails

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat May 23 21:15:38 BST 2015

My dear John,

I've checked the subscription list for the calligra mailing list and you
are not subscribed. Not as John Culleton, not with john at wexfordpress.com.

If you're getting mail from calligra-devel, then you are subscribed under
another address, one which you probably have forgotten about.

In the meantime, with power vested in me as a list administrator, I have
unsubscribed Julia.

Boudewijn