creative + kexi + braindump productset?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:30:13 GMT 2015

Hi,

In my MacPorts port of Calligra think I'll be providing an option to install the "creative" productset, combined with Kexi and Braindump, as a bundle with functionality that isn't also provided by other suites (like Open/LibreOffice, iWork etc). The latter could still fall under the Creative moniker, but Kexi not so much.

Any suggestions how to call such a product set?

I'm also planning for this to be the default port "variant", at least as long as Karbon and Calligraflow still masquerade as each other in a full build on OS X ...

Cheers,
René