Does it ever load?

john Culleton sales at wexfordpress.com
Fri Mar 6 13:56:39 GMT 2015

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 22:41:32 +0100
"C. Boemann" <cbo at boemann.dk> wrote:

> I got the document and it loaded in 3 seconds -
> so don't really know what it was about
>

> On Thursday 05 March 2015 22:29:48 matus uzak
> wrote:
> > Hey, anything special about the document?  Or
> > a deadlock in the layout engine? :)
> >
> > On Mar 4, 2015 3:04 PM, "C. Boemann"
> > <cbo at boemann.dk> wrote:
> > > It probably doesn't load if it has been
> > > stuck that long - feel free to mail me the
> > > file privately if you want me to take a
> > > look and possibly fix it

‹-Šx!¶Úÿ
0v‹^j̜

It finally loaded, but the interface was so
unfriendly woth a tool screen obscuring half the
dodument that aa decided to stay with Libre
Office writer. Thanks to those who answered. The
document i was having trouble with had 208 pages.
The sample I submitted to you all was much
shorter. about 8 pages as I recall.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters