Proposal: standardized (subdir) names for 3rdparty/generated code

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Mar 5 16:30:03 GMT 2015

Am Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 17:22:53 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> Hi,
>
> You've got a good point... I think we need a list to start with.

Yes. A start of the list would be all the things noted in the scratchpad about
using astyle-kdelibs.

Have not yet invested my little spare time in coming up with a complete list,
wanted to check support first :)

> One
> problem I already see is g'mic, which is 3rd party, but not a library and
> so is included directly in the g'mic plugin subtree. But I guess we could
> and should rename the directory it's in to 3rd party.

Right, that was the idea. No need to be a lib to be moved to a "3rdparty"
subdir. :)

Cheers
Friedrich