Does it ever load?

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Mar 4 12:56:09 GMT 2015

I am just starting with Calligra Word. I use
Slackware Linux 14.1 which hasn't been updated in
a while. I am trying to load a MSWord doc file
that takes a long time to load into Libre Writer.
But with Calligra Word it seems to be an
asymtotic function i.e. never quite getting
there. I could eat breakfast and have a second
cup of coffee. Right now it is stuck at 43%
loaded. I'll write again if/when it loads.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press