[Differential] [Commented On] D126: Modernize version macros for the 3.0 series: use 2.99.89 for the 3.0.0 Pre-Alpha

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 30 22:57:02 BST 2015

kossebau added a comment.

Minor issues found :)
In general makes sense to me and perhaps matches better our mental model of the different values and vars (if one gets the STABLE name property :) ). So no objections from my side.

INLINE COMMENTS
  libs/version/calligraversion.h.cmake:88 Perfect would be to make this the last case handling, following the order of cases in the coimment above :)
  libs/version/calligraversion.h.cmake:107 space missing between "CALLIGRA_VERSION_RELEASE" and "for"

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D126