[Differential] [Commented On] D154: Sanitize memory management of KoXmlNodeData a little

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 29 01:53:48 BST 2015

kossebau added a comment.

Guess I will have a hard time finding someone to review this more complex code, given the original author(s) are no longer here and anyone else has no time left?
Given I feel quite good with the changes, any loading still works, and could not find any crash or failed test and possibly I am also now the only one who has a certain clue of this logic, I will make an exception and just go ahead and commit, before this bitrots (also in my mind).

Also is this the first of a few commits for preparing the return of libkostore that had been done a few weeks ago, so eager to get them in one by one. Hopefully the next of them will be easier to review (will get another brush-up though first, so next WE).

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D154