Calligra Icons

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:26:49 BST 2015

On Monday July 27 2015 10:14:20 C. Boemann wrote:

>I'd prefer to not change our application icons at all - I'm sorry but I find
>you new ones very anonymous and I would prefer if we keep our current ones

Amen to that!
In fact, I'd add that those proposed icons are useless in a GUI environment where they are supposed to "be" the object the user interacts with to launch an application or open a document of a certain type. IMVHO they're too abstract, crucial details will get lost when rendered at a representative screen size and colour contrast is badly chosen. I haven't checked, but I think more than a few esp. from the 2nd set will look much too similar for daltonians and people with other colour sight issues.

R.