2.9.6

Stefano Bonicatti smjert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:52:09 BST 2015

Hello, hoping that it's not too late, the 2.9.6 release should really
include this commit 0d8d13d1627f8cf8cdb5aab8038b6e33fdd9b70b (which is
currently the most recent one), because otherwise sliders in Krita might
work or not, when dragging.
It's pretty important and in any case, sorry for the issue..