OOOOPS

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:42:44 GMT 2015

On Saturday January 24 2015 19:28:48 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

> Yep, that was not a big oops. Especially that, René, you're doing a great work!

<blush>

I think that in the end only the history was messed up a bit, right? I did a complete new checkout "the morning after", and found it equal to my working copy of the 2.9 branch, and to contain all the changes that were made just before my clumsy commit. So unless I really don't understand git, I think nothing was lost, right?

R.