Merging all fixes for 2.9

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 23 10:14:14 GMT 2015

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 18:29:21 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> No, revert created new commit, that's the same what happens in 2.9 now ยป
> blurry history when it happens often.

Yes, but we have a saying in Swedish: One time is no time.

And you cannot really say that this has happened often at all.

> Solution: git checkout calligra/2.9
> git checkout -b 29fix
> (use rebase -i to remove mistake commits)
> git checkout calligra/2.9
> git merge 29fix
>
> (untested, use git cherry to double check)

This looks to me as a lot of work for very little gain.  And also carries some
risk to worsen the situation.  Besides, I agree with Dmitry that it would
change an awful lot of SHA's

> PS: I thought from the very beginning that you'd rebase 2.9 on master since
> it is FF. I.e
> just pull -rebase.

Rebasing 2.9 was never proposed or discussed.  Frankly it sounds strange to
me.

If nothing else comes up, I will do a normal merge tonight around 9pm.

	-Inge