OOOOPS

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:49:18 GMT 2015

On Wednesday January 21 2015 20:51:29 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

What's curious is that my working copy seems to have all files with the changes up to and including commit c052d06a923a849a8bd83f4529b7a52208a7a699 , plus of course the single point change I intended to commit. I'm talking of the 2.9 branch, the one I'm tracking and into which I (think I) did a bad push.

I just don't know what to do with it, or how else to fix my mistake.