OOOOPS

Stefano Bonicatti smjert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:38:25 GMT 2015

You didn't reverted commits, you had an "old" branch apparently and did a
merge of your fix instead of a fast-forward (if you look carefully to the
diffs, for instance in kis_opengl.cpp, what it seems you changed it's
actually what commit f888e07e0667ce0ce289db6c2e51fd5a2a99ace2 did).

I think that unless someone wants to clean the history with the "bad git
push -f" there's nothing to be done (but i'm no boss here :P).

I don't know how you normally do your stuff but:

1) git checkout calligra/2.9
2) git pull (here we update calligra to the latest commits already pushed)
3) git checkout branchwithfix (branch that even before your fixes may not
be in sync with calligra/2.9)
4) git pull --rebase . calligra/2.9 (put your fix/fixes on top of
calligra/2.9 commits)
5) git checkout calligra/2.9
6) git merge branchwithfix
7) git push

Does the trick for me when pushing fixes and when doing that merge it
should say that it has been Fast-forwarded (or i think you can add
a --ff-only to the git merge so that it refuses to do it if it's not a Fast
forward).