Two repos prepared for porting to Qt 5

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 16 10:49:37 GMT 2015

I am sorry, this was sent by mistake to jaroslaw alone. :/

Here is what I wrote

On Friday, January 16, 2015 09:47:51 you wrote:
> You'd work like on github, use pull request (via filing on
> reviewboard). Scratch repo assumes it's the repo owner who integrates
> the changes. He's the integrator. There are also personal clones, you
> pull the kproperty there for example.

This sounds very cumbersome.  Another question is how would you update your
own copy to mirror the newly integrated patches?

> When history gets rewriten and dirs are massively moved here and
> there, I see no point in having multiple-writes type of repos.

Why would history be rewritten?  This never happened to any big extent in the
kde edu cases. And I would *strongly* recommend to not combine porting with
refactoring but do one after the other is finished.