I'm back

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jan 13 11:41:06 GMT 2015

Hi everybody,

Some of you know already that I have been very sick but perhaps not everybody.
However, I am much better now and recovery has gone so far that I feel that I
can come back into the KDE and Calligra families again and be active. The most
lasting difference between now and before is that I am ~20 kg lighter. :)

I have actually not been totally cut off, I have followed a bit on the web and
on mailing lists, but I have a pretty big backlog. I have started to cut that
down but it will take some time before I'm fully done with it.

In the mean time I have been able to do some trivial hacking and actually have
a couple of branches on my hard drive. The question is whether it's too late
to merge them now before the big port to Qt5 and KF5.

So consider me back with a vengeance and I am starting to feel really well
again. And I have missed KDE and Calligra a lot!

	-Inge