[KDE/Mac] OS X observations

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:48:21 GMT 2015

On Sunday January 04 2015 20:01:44 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2015, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
>
> > Hm, would Gemini also be a candidate for OSX?  There are also OSX laptops with
> > Touch UI, right?
>
> No, still not.

And unless that's another area where Cook buries Jobs's heritage, there won't be any either.

In fact, my build/gemini directory had remained completely empty because I apparently mis-understood how the default product set was defined. I changed the OSX one in order to be able to deactivate Kexi, copying the list from desktop.cmake . Apparently that one was missing GEMINI; what else does it miss?

R.