Want to Contribute in calligra for GSOC

Jagrut Trivedi jktrivedi29 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:20:37 GMT 2015

Hi,
     I want to contribute in calligra. I have a good knowledge of C,C++,Qt
and JAVA. I want to appear in GSOC 2015.I am new to the KDE
Projects:

 1. I have added the highlighting feature in one JSP project (It has a
campus acces so the llink would be useless)
2. I have also created one Game in which we have to shoot moving balls and
score maximum in limited time. It is python based Panda3D game.

I am not sure about the specific application but calligra sheets or
libreoffice would be fine to me. Please tell me how to download the code
because i have tried one and it requires the developement account and I am
new to the KDE.

I am a student . I got an permanent Internet Connection and I can speak,
read and write internet English.