2.9 Changelog

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 15:05:15 GMT 2015

Am Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 15:57:48 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> On 24 February 2015 at 02:33, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org>
wrote:
> > sadly, support for selecting text or
> > clicking hyperlins is still missing, but no need to mention missing
> > features
> Is this a regression? If so, we'd like to have known regressions
> listed somewhere (I am keeping them on the wiki).

No, not a regression in the ODT plugin from Calligra, only not yet implemented
(WIP patch only locally, perhaps done for 2.9.1).

(It is only a regression against the ODT plugin from Okular itself (which
exists but only has limited rendering support, does not support much of ODF),
when switching to the one from Calligra.)

Cheers
Friedrich