What to do with "kword" bugs at bugzilla?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 5 13:27:44 GMT 2015

On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Christoph Feck wrote:

> Merci, will do so. Can you please confirm that neither of those
> products belong to Calligra? I am especially unsure about "kplato",
> "kplatowork", and "showcase".
>
> koffice
> kontour
> koshell
> kplato
> kplatowork
> kthesaurus
> kugar
> kword
> showcase

Yes, that's correct -- kplato became plan, for instance. And, iirc,
showcase is the old kpresenter, kontour was karbon. FLow was kivio, but
that doesn seem to be a product, and the old kformula isn't a separate
project.

It's possible that there are more products that belong to koffice, but my
memory is failing me here! There are no open bugs for kthesaurus, which is
another koffice component.

Boudewijn