What to do with "kword" bugs at bugzilla?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 5 07:45:01 GMT 2015

All koffice bugs were duplicated for Calligra, so none of us is interested
in any of them. As far as I know there's nobody who speaks for KOffice
anymore, and I _certainly_ don't want to do that: I am not even going to
send this mail to the koffice mailing lists.

But it seems to me that you can do exactly what you propose, but could
extend it to all of the koffice bugs, for the common component and all the
applications.