New Year 2016 Words Sprint: January 23/24 2016, please register

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 22:48:11 GMT 2015

Hi,

more than enough people it needs to tango took part in the date poll for the
Words sprint in Early 2016, good :)
(Someone tried to fake the votes, but that has been uncovered easily ;))

So given equality of the dates I threw the dice (with my favourite date on all
sides), and our host also was fine with it, so this will be our sprint WE now:

	January 23/24 2016 (the WE before FOSDEM)

Please now register and file your expected travel expenses you would like to
get sponsored, so we can request support for you by the KDE e.V. for the
sprint:

	https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/296

Please do so until latest December 10th, that's when I will compile the
support request to the e.V.

Accomodation will be done by our host, so you will not need to enter something
for that.

If you are interested to join the sprint, but have not participated in the
date finding poll, do not hesitate to speak up now, it would be great to see
more people!

Cheers
Friedrich