Big reformat of sources before unfreeze of master (was: Re: Schedule to switch back to master for feature development)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 31 12:24:38 BST 2015

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

To amplify a bit, why I want to do the reformat as part of the kf5
port: we'll be hitting pretty much every other line anyway, with K->Q
changes. And there are places where our inconsistenty really is unpleased,
for instance, all the places where we have fileName vs filename. I really
want to clean things like that up now as well, so we have a clean base
for the next ten years.

And that's why I think we'll be hitting almost all of the code anyway. But
it can wait until we're done merging the animation/lod things and until
the repo split is done.

Boudewijn