Removing Braindump, Calligra Active, MPP import filter on Sep. 2nd

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Aug 30 19:03:50 BST 2015

Hi,

noone has shown up with interest to keep Braindump & Calligra Active alive and
care for porting them to Qt5 & KF5.

So before we start with further porting & refactoring again after the freeze
on master is melted, I would propose to remove both now in master and add them
as some other entries to OBSOLETE.txt

Additionally I will also remove the FILTER_MPXJ_IMPORT for Plan (for importing
MS Project files), as it is broken and noone has come around for all the time
to fix it.

So last chance for anyone to jump in and take over any of them!

I will remove all on Tuesday, September 2nd otherwise.

Cheers
Friedrich