Big reformat of sources before unfreeze of master (was: Re: Schedule to switch back to master for feature development)

Stefano Bonicatti smjert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:10:51 BST 2015

Well i don't know situations where one would want to have two classes with
the same name but where the letters case differs...
Used C# on Windows for several years and files with CamelCase, never had
such a problem (because having classes with different letter case only made
no sense ^^').

Now, since it just makes more sense to instantly have a connection between
filename and class name and the fact that they have underscores is really
only a Vim issue, i'd like too to have CamelCase names too.
Now Dmitry, what are the situations where you really need it? Because it's
weird that someone else didn't find/write a ready to use solution for it.

That been said, since i'm only a small contributor, if it is really such a
big issue, boud, with QtCreator we can search for classes in the search box
under the project tree, you type "c ClassImSearching" and it will find you
that class, then opening it it will take you to its header, then just hit
F4 and you're in the .cpp.

Surely we cannot stay in this mixed state.
Append big imho to everything i said ^^'.