Handling of splitted Calligra repos and API changes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Aug 29 08:35:08 BST 2015

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:

> What do you think? Would this work for you as well?

I'd say that having a regular bump day would indeed be the best idea,
say every Saturday morning. That would also work if we still decide
to split of other calligra libraries so they can be re-used. That
might work for KoOdf and KoStore to begin with?

Another thing is that we might want to consider adding those libraries
and krita/calligra to kdesrc-build?

Boudewijn