[calligra/calligra/2.9] libs/flake: Update tooltips to include keyboard shortcut.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Aug 19 19:19:10 BST 2015

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015, C. Boemann wrote:

> Yeah well it is used as a label in words, stage, sheets and flow, so adding
> extra text makes it spill over and possibly even becoming unreadable (depends
> on the tool obviously). Also

The text added is the shortcut, so it depends on that, not generic "text". But I
guess that this isn't so useful for modebox apps. Though a tooltip that shows
the shortcut should be useful even for those. If there aren't shortcuts, there
isn't extra text anyway. I'll a check on qApp->applicationName when I'm back
in Linux...

> and by asap I mean before the next release  - sorry if that came out a bit
> harsh.
>
> But just because krita has a feature request doesn't mean we should
> short circuit the review process. If phabricator can't send to all of calligra
> then we must use reviewboard instead.

Well, one can add calligra-devel as a cc' to the diff, which should help.

Boudewijn