[Differential] [Updated, 273 lines] D183: Add library export definitions

abrahams (Michael Abrahams) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 18 11:26:56 BST 2015

abrahams updated this revision to Diff 575.
abrahams added a comment.

Small change to transform tool library

I have been picking apart a blob of changes I made to get MSVC build working and found this inside.

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D183?vs=563&id=575

BRANCH
  export_headers

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D183

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  filters/libmsooxml/CMakeLists.txt
  filters/libmsooxml/komsooxml_export.h
  filters/libodf2/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/image/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/image/kritaimage_export.h
  krita/libbrush/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/libbrush/kritabrush_export.h
  krita/libcolor/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/libcolor/kis_color_manager.h
  krita/libcolor/kritacolor_export.h
  krita/libpsd/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/formats/psd/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/formats/psd/tests/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/kis_brush_chooser.h
  krita/plugins/paintops/libpaintop/kritapaintop_export.h
  krita/plugins/tools/defaulttools/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/tools/defaulttools/kritadefaulttools_export.h
  krita/plugins/tools/defaulttools/strokes/move_stroke_strategy.h
  krita/plugins/tools/tool_transform2/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/tools/tool_transform2/kritatooltransform_export.h
  krita/plugins/tools/tool_transform2/strokes/transform_stroke_strategy.h
  krita/plugins/tools/tool_transform2/tests/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/plugins/tools/tool_transform2/tool_transform_args.h
  krita/sketch/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/ui/CMakeLists.txt
  krita/ui/kritaui_export.h
  libs/basicflakes/CMakeLists.txt