[Differential] [Commented On] D183: Add library export definitions

abrahams (Michael Abrahams) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 12 15:21:45 BST 2015

abrahams added a comment.

Hi Friedrich:  thanks for the help.  Again since CMake documentation is so sparse most of this task was mindless replacing for me to get something that worked.  It is easy to simply get rid of the DEFINE_SYMBOLS as long as you are sure they are redundant.

Things are not as simple as renaming krita_export.h to kritaimage_export.h.  The former was actually a collection of different symbol definitions.  The intermediate change you're proposing would mean you will need to create the following new files: (don't quote me on the names) kritaimage_export.h, kritaui_export.h, kritasketch_export.h, paintop_export.h, kritabrush_export.h.  The subsequent commit would then delete these files.  It seems like a lot of work for a minor bit of history sanitizing.

When I fix this again I will remove any changes that touch Kexi.

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D183