The message about Calligra 3.x

Alan Horkan alanhorkan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:24:41 BST 2015

I follow the mailing list digest and I love your work but any 3.x release
that doesn't fully replace 2.x will cause confusion. Tread cautiously. I
think you already know this.

I don't have a better answer, there may be no right answer but at the very
least you will definitely need to unequivocally warn users to stick with
2.x.x until you stop doing 2.x release and you will probably still suffer
complaints about regressions.
(At the moment I'm running a Linux netbook that is too small for Krita and
occasionally a windows xp box that is too old for Krita).

Thanks for the software but don't under estimate how confusing this all can
be to users outside the process.

--
Alan