Rewriting Flow & formulashape for 3.0? (Re: Qt5 Port Status)

Yue Liu yue.liu at mail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:20:37 BST 2015

I agree we should port first then add new things, I'll drop ownership of
formulashape for now and continue working on libmathview.

For Flow it's just a kopageapp wrapper and a docker plugin that works in
all calligra apps, so the "re-write" actually means to move the plugin code
from Flow folder to Karbon folder, then fix all paths in cmake files,
#include lines, and identity strings in code. I can finish that before
releasing 3.0.

Cheers,
Yue