Building instructions cloned

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Apr 9 10:07:35 BST 2015

Am Donnerstag, 9. April 2015, 10:53:20 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> I see - so would you say it's better to have Building for 2.x and
> Building/New for 3.x for now (for these who do not read the bold text
> notes)?

What about not "Building/New", but "Building 3.x"...

And for future versions we also would have "Building Y.x". Avoids having to
move pages around once 3.0 becomes the official stable (for the costs of
adapting some links, right, but still). And same at 4.0 times.

Perhaps the wiki also supports redirects, so "Building Latest" could be the
link if not the instructions of a specific version are wanted, but just the
what-ever-current.

Cheers
Friedrich