2.8.6 Changelog -- Reminder

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 17 12:52:16 BST 2014

On Tuesday 16 September 2014 Sep 21:47:17 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> 2.8.6 release is appraching [1], it's time to collect changelog items.
> I see a number of commits outside of kexi/ and krita/ .. any takers?
> Earlier is better.
>

> [1] Updated: https://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.8/Release_Plan#2.8.6
> Tagging September 20
> Release September 24

Stage:

* Let Ctrl+Home/Ctrl+End go to top and bottom of text shape in stage.
*  Allow to exit text-edit mode by pressing Escape.

Krita

* Fix bug that randomly disables Krita tablet support
* Fix a crash with the latest evdev tablet drier
* Fix recognition of the Wacom stylus' serial ID
* Add an option to disable touch capabilities of wacom tablets (
 If you want to use it, please add the following option to your kritarc file
   disableTouchOnCanvas=true)
* Make rotation on Linux be consistent with rotation on Windows
* Fix tablet stylus rotation on Linux

--
Boudewijn Rempt