Some questions about Calligra Braindump

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at azariah.com
Fri Oct 10 19:08:30 BST 2014

Since there is no user list, frinring in #Calligra said I could post here. :)

This is Braindump 0.10.9 on KDE 4.13.2

1. When I create a text box, and then try to do connectors, no connectors show
up on the outline of the text shape. However, if I create a connector from a
"real" shape (such as a rectangle) I can anchor the other end to a text
shape...even though no anchors show up on the text shape. is this a known
bug/limitation? This is really preventing Braindump from being useful to me
(as you don't seem to be able to put text in a rectangle).

2. Also, changing the ends (arrow) for a connector line does not seem to have
any effect, either for existing lines or for new lines.

3. Another question: is there a way to use the shapes from Calligra Flow in
Braindump?  That would be most useful.

Thanks!

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
joshua at azariah.com - Jabber: pedahzur at gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A