What's Calligra Karbon status?

ennio tr ennio.tr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:28:15 BST 2014

Hello everyone.

I work with Adobe Illustrator every day. I'm not an artist but I need to
generator some vector path for CNC machines.
However, the only alternative we have is Inkscape but I'm not a fan of it.
Since I use KDE as DE, I'd like a Qt app more.

What's the status of Karbon these days ?
I see lot of love for Krita and this is awesome, even if I don't paint.
Now that svg is highly requested for web too, is there some love planned
for Karbon too ?

I have a lot of interest in the Calligra Suite, and particular
Karbon, Kexi.

Kexi, being used to FileMaker for years, finally there is something similar.

Sorry for my english, I would have liked to express myself better, but
still have a lot to study.
Thanks everyone  and keep up that good things ;)