Regarding the matter of Calligra Gemini

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Thu Nov 20 16:34:09 GMT 2014

Hey Cyrille,

  Thank you :) i thought that likely would be the situation, just didn't want
to do things to master without a green light from those it would impact on :)
So, just to be sure - create merge branch, squash merge the branch to that,
then cherrypick that squashed commit back to master, right? :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-