Kubuntu patches

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Mar 11 13:50:58 GMT 2014

Congratulations on the latest 2.8 release.  Krita especially is looking very shiny.

We have some patches in the Kubuntu packaging I'd like reviewed and preferably upstreamed

A fix for arm builds
 http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/calligra/view/head:/debian/patches/fix_implicit_coercion.diff

We turn on Calligra Active and package it, presumably you don't want that upstream but do shout if you don't want it packaged downstream
 http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/calligra/view/head:/debian/patches/kubuntu_build_calligraactive.diff

This is needed to install kritasketch plugins in a directory where it will be found, but isn't suitable as-is upstream
 http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/calligra/view/head:/debian/patches/kubuntu_krita_plugin_directory.diff

We set the kritasketch library to be versioned in line with all the other libraries
 http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/calligra/view/head:/debian/patches/kubuntu_version_kritasketchlib.diff

Don't open text files in Calligra Words, as Kate is more suited to the job
This might need a separate .desktop file for calligra words text mimetype with a lower priority
 http://launchpad.net/bugs/998324
 http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/calligra/view/head:/debian/patches/kubuntu_words_mimetype.diff

Jonathan