Junior Jobs

Vishwa Modi vishwa9694 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:20:03 GMT 2014

Hi Jaroslaw,
this is the first time I'm getting involved with open source organisation.
Earlier, I have developed a software to manage medical
instruments(functionality like maintaining record of instruments,
instruments issued etc) in java for a Non-Governmental Organisation.

I have sound knowledge of C++ as i have worked on it for almost 3 years and
I'm also quite familiar with Qt. Also, I have basic database knowledge. The
software which I worked on dealt with relational databases.
I don't have practice of development for KDE as this is my first time.

I can give 10-12 hours a week for the project.

Thank you.