libetonyek, odfgen etc packages for ubuntu?

Yue Liu yue.liu at mail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:42:03 BST 2014

I made by mistake by assuming Libreoffice use internal libwpd thing on
Ubuntu, had a look at different distro I found most linux distros use
as much system libs as possible.

Multiple libwpd thing can be installed in parallel if don't build
binary program and don't link libwpd-0.10.so to libwpd.so and don't
change default include path.

The update to libwpd-0.10 is driven by the needs from Archlinux and
Fedora, LibreOffice on Archlinux now requires libwpd-0.10. For other
already released distros, just package new dependencies as mentioned
above.