Work update

Harshi Mistry harshimistry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:45:21 BST 2014

Hi,

I have been busy with exams in my college for past four days, so I have not
been able to spend too much time. Though I figured out how to de-hardcode
the path to access Java class in C++ code. I create jar file out of java
file using cmake command add_jar() and install it in PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR.
Then I can access that jar file using KStandardDirs class, which provides
locate() method to find absolute file paths of installed resources. I am
still working on to make this work.

There is one other problem which I am facing. I have installed .desktop
file for OdbMigrate driver and defined its mime-type as
'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.database'. So it clearly shows .odb
option in dropdown menu of 'Choose file' dialogue box. But when I choose
.odb file, kexi detects its mime-type as 'application/zip' and throws the
error like 'no appropriate migration driver is available for this
mime-type'. This is happening because odb files are actually zip files
only, but kexi is somehow failing to detect correct mime-type of odb files.
Please help me in solving this.

Thanks,
Harshita