Patch for kdelibs-stripped

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jul 22 07:34:57 BST 2014

On Monday 21 July 2014 Jul 21:10:36 Yue Liu wrote:
> when kparts is disabled, I got compile error where kprintutils ask for
> kparts. I don't know why it only happens on my machine, maybe because
> I have more dependencies available so kdelibs turned on more features?

That's quite possible -- I really go for minimalism here. Btw, I've uploaded my cmake project definition and patches that I use on OSX here:

It's not perfect yet, and some dependencies don't build from the cmake project definition, but the result is a build of Krita that doesn't use anything from macports or any other osx build/packaging system.

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Frempt%2Fkritadeposx.git

The Windows equivalent is here, btw:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Frempt%2Fkritadepwin.git

There is lots of stuff hardcoded for my build setup in it, so use with care.

--
Boudewijn Rempt