Interactive stuff on canvas. Was: spreadsheets with control thingies

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Fri Jul 4 08:47:27 BST 2014

Hi

This is actually a variation of an issue that has come up several times over
the years

Be it buttons to control videoplayback, buttons to delete a note/annotation,
radiobuttons to control the content of spreadsheets.

The common thing here is that the buttons are sor of part of the content, and
not some control associated with a specific flake-tool.

How do we best handle this stuff without messing too much with our flake
philosophy?

Camilla