Fwd: The results of your email commands

Jayesh Hathila sharma.jayesh52 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:44:20 GMT 2014

Hello all,
I am mailing to this mailing list as couldn't found any separate one for
kexi.To start working on the idea of "Add support for importing tables from
LibreOffice Base to Kexi "
 I am going through the structure of .odb format and how I can extract data
after unzipping (for now I went through its xml files). I wanted to know
what I am doing is on right track or I am off track ? Means, do we have to
extract the data from .odb structure and  convert to .mdt (which is
currently supported by kexi) or do we have to add another option of .odb to
kexi (though in both the situations I will have to read data of odb).Also
it will be great if you can provide me with more resource from where I can
have more idea about .odb structure .

Regards
Jayesh Hathila