Sad news

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Tue Aug 26 21:30:56 BST 2014

On Wednesday 27 August 2014 00:04:43 Mehrdad Momeny wrote:
> Hi Calligra developers,
> I hope you are all fine.
>
> I guess some of you should know Mojtaba Shahi, He was working on some parts
> of Calligra as I know. I have a really sad news for those of you, it's yet
> unbelievable for myself.
> Mojtaba has passed away some days ago due to a brain stroke.
> Today was his burial in his hometown, Mashhad.
>
> May his soul rest in peace now.
>
> Regards,
> Mehrdad Momeny
>
> PS: He and his family were a life long friends to me and my family.
Oh no

That is terrible news. I worked with him quite a lot over the Internet,
initially being a sort of mentor for him, watching how his English and coding
skills grew steadily to the point where he contributed so enormously to
Calligra. For example the comment functionality was all his doing. And we
talked about all kinds of stuff so he was not only a great coder but also a
great part of the Calligra society. I am deeply saddened and it's only a small
consolation that Calligra will always carry a bit of his legacy.

Please convey my most heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. I know
he will rest in peace - He was such a good person.

Yours truly
Camilla Boemann