GSOC 2014 student's First Contact

Wenchao Li manchiu.lee.9 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:46:32 BST 2014

Hi, all

My name is Wenchao. It's my honor to be one of the accepted students to
work with KDE in this year's GSOC.

Regarding to my skills, I've used Qt and C++ to make a tool which is used
for drawing skeletons of 3D models. And my first patch for Calligra Suite
is solving the Bug 305618 under the guidance of Thorsten Zachmann.

This summer, I will make efforts to finish my project "Calligra plugin for
drawing variable thickness lines". I'm willing to spend 30-40 hours a week
for it. And Thorsten Zachmann is going to be my mentor.

Thank you for offering me such a great chance to learn and I really enjoy
the atmosphere of  this community :)

Best Regards,
Wenchao