Place/Host wanted for Calligra Sprint 2014 in July or August

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Apr 3 10:24:53 BST 2014

Am Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 09:43:43 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> How about fundraising to get the money and if that succeeds keeping
> the Berlin option?

I would not mind that (see also the small hint to the money needed in my date
finding email).

Only problem I see: someone has to do the fundraising. Who of us has the time
and energy left for that?
Would be happy to see someone! Just has to happen very quickly, not only
because travel costs are increasing day-by-day.

Cheers
Friedrich