Support for Edit and Save feature in Coffice

anand.kumar anand.kumar at robosoftin.com
Thu Oct 3 08:04:17 BST 2013

Hi there,

I am trying to develop fully fledged editor for Android device which enable
us to view, edit and save Microsoft Word Document 2007. I know Coffice is a
port of Calligra that tries to make Calligra available on mobile platforms
like Android etc and it is just a viewer for Microsoft Word Documents. Could
you please give some suggestions and show some light on supporting editing
and saving features in in Coffice? Exactly, I want to know about feasibility
and roadblocks of supporting these features.

Regards,

Anand Kumar

Robosoft Technologies Pvt.Ltd

Santhekatte

New Udupi

Robosoft Technologies - Emotion Engineering & Design

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.