Reminder, one week to branch

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Nov 17 16:52:25 GMT 2013

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:08:18 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Reminder branching for 2.8 release will happen next week.
>
> I have updated the wiki with the release plan:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.8/Release_Plan

Could we have the branching on Sunday the 24th instead of Saturday the 23rd?
We are very close to having annotations working correctly now and one day
during the weekend could mean the difference between success and failure.

I would prefer even more to have it on monday but as Camilla pointed out you
may need the weekend for your part of the work.

	-Inge