Question about loading and default list/bib/ToC styles

Gopalakrishna Bhat gopalakbhat at gmail.com
Tue May 28 04:48:29 BST 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann at zagge.de>wrote:

> On Monday 27 May 2013 21:19:56 Elvis Stansvik wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Currently trying to track down a bug and realized I'm a little unsure
> about
> > something.
> >
> > The style manager creates a bunch of default list/bibliography/ToC styles
> > upon construction. What should we do if, during loading, we encounter a
> > style who's name clashes with one of these default styles?
> >
> > Intuitively I think we should replace the default style with the one
> found
> > in the ODT, but since the code doesn't seem to do this currently, I
> thought
> > I'd ask.
>
> I think so too. Maybe rename the one found in the defaults.

+1 to this but there is a catch here. If we do it this way there will be
more default styles that is created on each roundtrip
viz
DefaultStyle
DefaultStyle_Save1
DefaultStyle_Save2.....
which is unused.

What we could do is save the DefaultStyle only if it used in the document.

> Thorsten

With regards,
Gopalakrishna

--