Question about loading and default list/bib/ToC styles

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:19:56 BST 2013

Hi all,

Currently trying to track down a bug and realized I'm a little unsure about
something.

The style manager creates a bunch of default list/bibliography/ToC styles
upon construction. What should we do if, during loading, we encounter a
style who's name clashes with one of these default styles?

Intuitively I think we should replace the default style with the one found
in the ODT, but since the code doesn't seem to do this currently, I thought
I'd ask.

Cheers,
Elvis